EOS DIGITAL ACADEMY
Connected. Qualified. Employed.
As of 2021, the EOS Foundation – with financial support from Microsoft – is bringing digital training programs closer to people who have lost their jobs due to the COVID19 pandemic. Program beneficiaries will have access to:
- Initial assessment of skills and interests to identify the best career opportunities
- Personalized learning paths that will define individual training needs, as well as the courses that are needed to improve employability
- Training that will largely consist of courses offered by Microsoft and LinkedIn
- Test and validate user training, skills and experience through LinkedIn and Microsoft certifications
- Support in identifying and applying for relevant jobs through mentoring and access to a support system for each job seeker.